Ranch House Plan with Workshop in 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Three columns support an inviting front porch on this 3-bedroom, ranch house plan. The open layout inside creates a great space for family and friends to gather.
- The formal entry leads into a foyer with views into the dining room, great room, and kitchen. An angled kitchen island anchors the living space and the laundry room's close proximity to the kitchen helps when multi-tasking.
- Sliding doors open to a concrete patio, providing the perfect space to grill or dine outside.
- The owner's bedroom is privately located on the left side of the home. A pocket door reveals the attached master bath with two sinks, a commode room, and a walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bath, and a door across the hall provides easy access to the backyard. The forward-facing, 2-car garage includes a workspace area for a workshop or extra storage.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 82269KA, 82270KA, and 82272KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,789 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,789 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 549 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front