Ranch With Arts and Crafts Styling
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A carefully crafted exterior and great open planning make ranch home plan appealing.
- The open family area, with vaulted ceilings and interesting angles is warmed by a corner gas fireplace. It is open to the kitchen and breakfast area.
- The kitchen easily serves both the breakfast area and the formal dining room. Seating at the counter is great for casual meals. Steps away you have access to the sundeck for al fresco dining.
- The study is a flexible space and can be used as a third bedroom if needed.
- A large master suite is accented by a large walk-in closet and a lavish ensuite bath.
- A handy main floor laundry, doubles as a second entrance by way of the 2-car garage.
- The roof has a 6:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,546 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,546 sq. ft.
- Entry: 72 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,546 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 60' 5"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 968 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss