Ranch With Full-Width Front Porch
About This Plan
- Spanning the width of this compact ranch-style design, a covered porch adds sheltered outdoor space. Rustic porch railings and shuttered windows add charm.
- Spacious for a home of this type, the living room is entered directly from the porch. The kitchen-dining combination includes a five-sided island for food preparation and/or quick snacks. This area overlooks the backyard and includes a door to the side yard.
- Also overlooking the backyard, the master bedroom includes two clothes closets. Two more bedrooms and a full bath with laundry facilities complete the design.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: basement; other foundations available for an additional fee.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,092 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,092 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,092 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss