Rec Room with Outdoor Balcony
About This Plan
- Transom windows and a beautiful roof line give this spacious Florida house plan great curb appeal.
- The open layout is fabulous, letting the views flow from room to room.
- Tray ceilings top most of the rooms, giving the home a unique style.
- Even the outdoor space is fabulous with a summer kitchen and outdoor fireplace in back.
- A handy full bathroom off the kitchen is easy to get to from the pool area, so you have no wet feet in the main house.
- Double doors in the first floor master suite lead out to the covered lanai.
- Two of the three bedrooms on the second floor have doors to the upstairs balcony that is also easily reached from the enormous rec room with tray ceiling.
- A wet bar and residential elevator are added amenities.
- NOTE: Contact us if building in Lee & Collier Counties, Florida, as certain restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,315 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,933 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,382 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,094 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 314 sq. ft.
- Entry: 307 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 307 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 94' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1024 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss