Rectangular Tiny Home Plan with 2 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The simple rectangular footprint and smaller size of this home plan keeps budget in mind, yet still provides all of the must-haves for modern day living.
- Double doors welcome you inside, where a great room opens to the kitchen.
- U-shaped cabinets, counters, and appliances help to form the kitchen, and a nearby walk-in pantry increases storage space.
- Two mirror images of bedrooms sit side by side, each with a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get a version with porches with house plan 65719BS.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,052 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,052 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 8"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss