Remarkable Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- Stone and stucco plus a very detailed tile roof give this Mediterranean house plan major curb appeal.
- The wide foyer flows back into the main living area where the L-shaped configuration give you a wonderful open floor plan.
- A covered lanai wraps around the great room and has an outdoor grilling area at one end.
- The large master suite boasts a tray ceiling, sliding doors to the lanai and his and her walk-in closets.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms each have prviate bathrooms and one bedroom opens to a huge second floor balcony.
- An open rail on either side of the hall lets you look down into the foyer and great room below.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 86002BW (2,906 sq. ft.) with a smaller guest bedroom.
- NOTE: Contact us if buildingin Lee & Collier Counties, Florida, as certain restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,026 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,178 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 848 sq. ft.
- Entry: 77 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 419 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 412 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 6"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss