Richly Detailed Craftsman House Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Right from the front door, you get a feeling of spaciousness from the wonderful sightlines that take the views back through the great room to the rear porch.
- The vaulted ceiling unites the great room and kitchen with its massive two-level island.
- Barn doors slide open to reveal a big walk-in pantry.
- The fourth bedroom could be used as an office if you prefer.
- In the master suite, a sitting area has bookshelves on with side.
- Pocket doors in the master suite lead right into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience.
- On the opposite side of the home each bedroom has a charming window seat and a walk-in closet.
- Future space over the garage would make a fabulous in-law suite.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior with a flex room with house plan 14636RK (2,372 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,370 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,370 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 304 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 677 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss