1 - 2
About This Plan
- The exterior of this simply delightful all-season home is characterized by a two-story bay window, two balconies, many full length multi-paned windows and lovely angles.
- Once inside, you will find amenities provided specifically for relaxation and pleasure.
- The covered side entrance opens into the living room. Immediately to your left is the bay window featuring its own hot tub.
- The living room has sliding door access to the front balcony and the adjoining kitchen and dining area are on the opposite side of the room, providing privacy for anyone relaxing in the hot tub.
- A guest bath with laundry facilities is conveniently located near the kitchen.
- The upstairs offers two options. The first is to devote the entire floor to a master suite, complete with an amazing hot tub placed in the bay window area. The second option is to divide the space into two bedrooms with closets and a full bathroom. Both options include a mezzanine that overlooks the family room below.
- A walkout basement completes this plan.
Alternate 2nd Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,325 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 741 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 584 sq. ft.
- Entry: 32 sq. ft.
- Deck: 188 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 741 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss