Room For a Home Office
About This Plan
- Porch columns, stone accents and front facing gables dress up this family-friendly home plan with living areas area arranged on the first floor with the bedrooms positioned upstairs for privacy.
- The family chef will appreciate the convenient meal-prep island with snack bar, menu desk and easy access to the breakfast area and formal dining room.
- A see-thru fireplace casts a friendly glow as it warms the hearth room and family room, both ideal spaces for spending time with the kids or visitors.
- Unloading groceries is easy as you pass by the pantry on your way in from the garage. Don't miss the peaceful study, just right for a home office.
- On the second floor, walk-in closets enhance the three secondary bedrooms and a space saving Jack and Jill bath provides functionality for Bedrooms 2 and 3, while Bedroom 4 accesses a hall bath.
- The cozy sitting room delivers a quiet place to read, works well as a homework area for the kids or could easily convert to a fifth bedroom, a nursery perhaps.
- The master bedroom showcases double walk-in closets, a window garden tub and double bowl vanity.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,239 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,532 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,707 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 111 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss