Room to Expand
About This Plan
- This spacious house plan houses a larger family with ease and comes in multiple exteriors, foundations and garage orientations. All share the same basic floor plan that makes this such a livable design.
- The covered entry takes you into the two-story foyer, flanked by formal dining and living rooms with tray ceilings. Ahead you find a spacious informal area with a family room, an eating nook with deck access, and a kitchen with a cook top island.
- Upstairs, a hall bath serves three family bedrooms and the bonus room.
- The master suite features both a walk-in and linear closet, twin sinks, a garden tub and separate shower.
- Related Plans: Need a crawl space? See house plan 2315JD.
- See these alternate exteriors: 23100JD and 23099JD.
- Need a side-entry garage? See house plan 23097JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,570 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 740 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,185 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,645 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss