Roomy Northwest House Plan with Sun Decks
About This Plan
- This spacious and roomy Northwest house plan comes with a large rear covered deck on the first floor and two sun decks on the second floor.
- The combination of stone and stucco plus an intricate roof line add excitement.
- Double entry doors usher you into the wide foyer where you can catch glimpses of the great room in back.
- To the right, two interior columns announce the entrance to the formal living room .
- A bank of triple windows at the kitchen sink bring in light and let you see out onto the rear deck.
- There's an enormous walk-in closet off the mud room as well as a residential elevator to whisk you up to the second floor.
- The giant upper floor is even bigger than the main floor and comes with four large bedrooms, a laundry room, a study and a gorgeous raised bonus room with fireplace.
- The deluxe master suite has a separate sitting area and a two-way fireplace that warms the master bathroom as well as the bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,985 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,173 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,812 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,732 sq. ft.
- Deck: 553 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1621 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4.5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss