Rugged-and-Rustic 3-Bed Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- A covered entry porch greets you to this 3-bed rugged-and-rustic ranch home plan.
- An enclosed entry helps keep out the cold and control clutter.
- An open concept living area is great for entertaining. A large island in the kitchen has seating on two sides and there is also room for a dining table.
- Laundry is located by the garage entrance and near all three bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 22494DR (1,513 sq. ft.). Get a side-entry garage with house plans 22540DR and 22541DR. Eliminate the garage with house plan 22475DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,858 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,858 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 44 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12