Rugged Craftsman House Plan with Upstairs Game Room
About This Plan
- Handsome good looks and lots of space for family and friends characterize this rugged Craftsman house plan.
- Charming built-ins can be found throughout the home and the large, functional laundry room is a welcome plus.
- Spend family time together in the spacious great room area that combines the cooking, eating and living spaces.
- You'll find a secluded location and lots of wall space in the big master suite.
- The master bathroom gets a stand alone soaking tub.
- Bedroom 4 is away from the other family bedrooms and makes a great guest suite.
- The huge second floor games room has a bathroom nearby for added convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,765 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 575 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 746 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater