Rugged Hill Country House Plan with Game Room
About This Plan
- Timber-framed gables tower above the stone exterior on this rugged Hill country house plan, drenched in rustic character and charm. A double garage extends at a 45-degree angle from the front of the home, across a parking courtyard from a third garage bay.
- Step inside, and discover a quiet media room to the right of the foyer, with a spacious family room located straight ahead. Wood accents on the ceiling and a warm fireplace are elegant additions, while the seamless flow into the eat-in kitchen creates a comfortable environment for everyday living.
- A cooktop island sits in the center of the kitchen, surrounded by an L-shaped island with bar-height seating. The nearby pantry can be found across from the laundry room.
- Both the game room and family room provide French doors with access to the rear covered patio, complete with a fireplace.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the home, and boasts a master bath with private vanities and toilet rooms on either side of a 2-person shower. Each of the three additional bedroom suites include a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,065 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,065 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1095 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"