Rustic 1055 Square Foot Home Plan with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- A 5'-deep porch wraps around the front-right corner of this 3-bed rustic ranch home plan with 3 bedrooms.
- Windows line the front, giving you great views from the living room. On the side wall, glass doors give you more views and open to the outdoors.
- A C-shaped kitchen with walk-in pantry opens to the living room and has the sink perfectly placed below the window looking out back.
- The bedrooms and two baths are clustered on the left of the home. A stackable washer and dryer are convenient to all.
- Bed 1 has its own bathroom and access to a private covered porch in back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,055 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,055 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 346 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 346 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 84 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 140 sq. ft.
- Side Porch: 122 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss