Rustic 3-Bed House Plan and Garage with Lofts
About This Plan
- This beautiful house plan gives you not only a 3-bed main house with loft and full bath upstairs but also a 2-car garage attached with a breezeway with a guest suite above. Shake siding, rustic stone based columns and large front porch work together to create great curb appeal.
- The main home gives you an open floor plan with the great room open to above. The back wall slides open to combine the inside with the massive screened porch in back. There, you'll find a fireplace and an outdoor kitchen.
- Back inside, the master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and has direct access to the laundry. Across the home, two bedrooms share a bath.
- Upstairs, a balcony overlooks the great room below and a vaulted loft has its own full bathroom.
- The garage has two dedicated storage areas on the ground floor. Upstairs, the guest loft has a kitchenette and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,687 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,141 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 546 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,165 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 503 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 112' 0"
- Depth: 71' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 839 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick