Rustic 4-Bed Family House Plan Under 2900 Square Feet
About This Plan
- This rustic family house plan screams classy barn chic, and that soothing, country atmosphere with its three gables with vertical siding, stone and timbers. The home plan gives you 2,896 square feet of single floor living with 4 beds and 3.5 baths. The approach to the home takes you past (or into) the 3-car garage where you’ll see the shop, dog wash, and entrance to the laundry room. Back out front, a grand porch with a vaulted roof ushers you inside.
- The central living core is open, open, open! The dining room is sandwiched on either side by the gourmet kitchen and sprawling living room, and complimented by the vaulted ceiling and folding door access to the covered outdoor living area.
- To the left you will find the powder room and beyond, the laundry room and the private primary bedroom suite with private access to the covered outdoor living, a decked out bathroom, and a generous walk-in closet with pass through access to the laundry room.
- Heading the other way from the entry puts you smack dab in the giant flex room which could be any thing from an office, home gym, art studio, music room, game room, theater, and more. Three additional bedrooms round out the home, one with an en suite bathroom and walk-in closet and the other two with a full bath just outside.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 85377MS and 85378MS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,896 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,896 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 78' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard