Rustic 4-Bed Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with Den and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Rustic, gabled roofs, shake siding, and board and batten siding all contribute to the exquisite exterior of this 4-bedroom, mountain craftsman house plan.
- The vaulted ceiling on the front porch continues through the foyer giving a feeling of grandeur upon entering. To the right, sits a quiet den with french doors leading to an outdoor, covered space. To the left of the foyer, discover a guest bedroom.
- Due to the open-concept, floor plan, the great room's fireplace serves as a focal point throughout the main living space, and a wall of windows provides ample natural light.
- An oversized island in the kitchen offers seating for three, and a walk-in pantry is just what the cook ordered. Through sliding doors in the dining room, uncover a BBQ porch with a vaulted ceiling.
- Upstairs, retreat to your master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling, featuring a 5-fixture bathroom and a large, walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms reside on the second level, along with an upstairs laundry room for added convenience.
- A bonus room above the 3-car garage provides ample space to spread out (note, the bonus room is factored into the total living area figure).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,212 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,720 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,492 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 676 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss