Rustic Bungalow House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Beautiful double wood posts sit on columns to support the front porch of this rustic Bungalow house plan.
- Only 30' wide, the home packs a lot of space into its narrow footprint.
- The open layout connects the dining area to the kitchen, with views of the living room from the kitchen island.
- A flex room works well as a study, reading room or play room for the kids.
- All four bedrooms are up on the second floor with bedroom four serving as a den/loft area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,865 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 905 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick