Rustic Craftsman for a Sloping Lot
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, this rustic Craftsman house plan comes with a drive under garage and an optional finished lower level that adds an extra 596 square feet.
- Let the residential elevator take you from floor to floor with ease.
- On the main floor, the sight lines extend from the super-long kitchen island through the nook and into the spacious great room.
- The very elegant formal dining room is large enough for all those family holidays and boasts a lovely coffered ceiling too.
- Sliders not only bring in extra light, they stand ready to take you out to the rear covered patio.
- The second floor is even bigger than the first floor, with four large bedrooms, a bonus room and a large laundry room.
- A tray ceiling in the master sitting room is a real delight and the luxurious bathroom has a stand alone soaking tub plus two sinks.
- Add a fifth bedroom and wine cellar on the optional finished lower level.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.