Rustic Craftsman for a Sloping Lot
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, this rustic Craftsman house plan comes with a drive under garage and an optional finished lower level that adds an extra 596 square feet.
- Let the residential elevator take you from floor to floor with ease.
- On the main floor, the sight lines extend from the super-long kitchen island through the nook and into the spacious great room.
- The very elegant formal dining room is large enough for all those family holidays and boasts a lovely coffered ceiling too.
- Sliders not only bring in extra light, they stand ready to take you out to the rear covered patio.
- The second floor is even bigger than the first floor, with four large bedrooms, a bonus room and a large laundry room.
- A tray ceiling in the master sitting room is a real delight and the luxurious bathroom has a stand alone soaking tub plus two sinks.
- Add a fifth bedroom and wine cellar on the optional finished lower level.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,394 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 596 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,682 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,116 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 215 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 847 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss