Rustic Craftsman House Plan for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- The rear of this home is the shining star with three stories of windows and several decks making it the perfect lake or woodland home.
- The main floor includes an open concept plan where the kitchen overlooks the great and dining rooms while facing the view out the back.
- A sunroom with access to a unique deck is found just off the dining area.
- The second floor master suite enjoys his and hers walk-in closets, laundry access and a cathedral ceiling in the bedroom.
- Bedrooms two and three share a Jack and Jill bathroom while a large bonus room is accessed from the third bedroom.
- A vaulted ceiling defines a loft that overlooks the main floor below.
- Bedrooms four and five, a large family room and a rear access garage are found on the lower level.
- NOTE: the bonus room (218 sq. ft.) is factored into the total living area figure (4,864 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,864 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,086 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,028 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,532 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 218 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 6"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached, Drive Under
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss