Rustic Farmhouse With Wraparound Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This rustic farmhouse plan has a covered wraparound porch with timber and stone columns.
- An open floor plan makes it ideal for the whole family to gather together with plenty of space. In addition to the spacious great room, kitchen, and dining area, the main floor hosts a large master suite, with his and hers closets, a second bedroom, a hall bath, and a spacious laundry/pantry.
- From the great room, you can access the covered grilling porch and outdoor grill. The outdoor living space is continued with another large covered porch complete with an outdoor stone fireplace.
- Upstairs you will find two additional bedrooms, one of which can be used as a game room if you wish, and the bridge overlooks the downstairs living space.
- A large 3 car garage completes this home plan.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 70552MK, 59981ND, 60710ND and 59008ND (with log exterior walls).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,981 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,863 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 121' 3"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 978 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick