Rustic House Plan with Outdoor Spaces
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Vacation in style - or live year 'round - with this rustic Mountain home plan that has a fabulous bonus room that can easily fit bunk beds in for extra sleeping arrangements.
- Covered porches and patios are on three sides of the home including one with an outdoor fireplace off the great room.
- The main living area has an open layout that lets the views flow from room to room. Vaulted and beamed ceilings draw your eyes upward.
- A private deck lies off the vaulted master suite, with vaulted ceilings in all the other bedrooms too.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,863 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,507 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,356 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 6"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 584 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss