3 - 5
About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: Check out more photos of this home in our Facebook and Google+ photo albums
- Wood shakes with stone accents add a rugged look to this Craftsman home with covered porches in the rear for outdoor enjoyment.
- Plenty of vaulted ceilings inside create a soaring height.
- Upon entering the large foyer, you are greeted with sweeping views of the vaulted dining and great rooms and the covered porch beyond.
- At the end of the day, retire to your vaulted first floor master suite with its own private patio.
- Another vaulted bedroom and bath on the first floor makes a great guest or in-law suite.
- A huge bonus room on the second floor boasts a fireplace and deck and could be used as another bedroom.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,361 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,223 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,138 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 93' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 866 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss