Rustic Mountain Getaway
About This Plan
- With its striking good looks and rustic exterior, this Mountain house plan would look great lakeside or mountainside.
- The two-story great room is flooded with light from windows on three sides and has a big fireplace to cozy up to.
- An open terrace and covered porch give you the option for sun or shade depending on your mood.
- The two bedrooms on the main floor share a hall bathroom and there's a stack washer/dryer closet too.
- Loft space upstairs has two balconies, one to the outside and one that overlooks the great room below.
- The master suite enjoys privacy from being the only bedroom on this floor.
- A detached two car garage comes with the plans.
- Related Plan: Get the master on the main floor with house plan 18837CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,757 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,024 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 733 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"