Rustic Open Concept House Plan with Optional Lower Level
1.5 - 2.5
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan - designed for the rear-sloping lot with amazing views and outdoor spaces in back - gives you a very open concept layout.
- Three bedrooms or two and an office on the main floor, and plenty of bedroom options on the basement level.
- With the master bedroom being tucked quietly away on one side of the home, entertaining and resting can happen simultaneously without worries. Note the convenient laundry access through the walk-in closet.
- The very large covered deck is the perfect place to take in the view or get some fresh air and with large double doors from the living room, the combination of the two spaces is an entertainers dream.
- The lower level gives you two bedrooms sharing a Jack and Jill bath and loads of rec space. Sliding doors take you to the expansive covered patio.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-car garage with house plan 64457SC.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,897 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,897 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,568 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Daylight, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front