Rustic Ranch Home Plan with Cathedral Ceilings and a Broad Front Porch
About This Plan
- This stunning 3 bedroom, 1-story barndominium-style house plan has a rustic exterior with a combination of stone, wood beams, metal roof, and board and batten siding.
- A large front covered porch with a cathedral ceiling beckons you inside where you'll notice a wide-open floor plan.
- The kitchen, dining room, and family room lie under a soaring cathedral ceiling, making the space feel huge. 0The family room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves and the kitchen includes an island with a snack bar.
- Tucked away for privacy on the left side of the home, the master bedroom lies under a decorative trayed ceiling. The master bathroom includes his/her vanities, a linen closet, an enclosed toilet area, and a large walk-in closet.
- Across the home, 2 bedrooms share a centrally located hall bathroom with dual vanities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,695 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,695 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 618 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick