About This Plan
- Rustic logs and stone accent the exterior of this getaway Mountain home.
- The big front porch has plenty of room for comfortable chairs and tables.
- A convenient washer/dryer closet makes things easy.
- One bedroom is on the main floor and the second bedroom lies on the upper level.
- Use the sitting area for extra sleeping quarters with a sleeper sofa.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,516 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,230 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 286 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 836 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 411 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"