Rustic Retreat with Timber Accents
About This Plan
- An L-shaped porch wraps around the front of this 2-bed rustic retreat. Timber accents and exposed rafter tails add to the rustic charm.
- The front portion of the home is vaulted, open concept, and filled with natural light from the abundant windows.
- Two bedrooms are tucked in the back and surprisingly each have their own baths.
- Mechanicals are cleverly handled in a dedicated storage area at the end of the porch.
- Related Plans: Replace the covered deck with a garage with house plan 12965KN. Get a smaller version with house plan 11529KN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,065 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,065 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 631 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss