Weekend Mountain Escape
About This Plan
- This rustic house plan is perfect for a weekend mountain escape. Log siding gives this a rugged feel. It is designed for conventional 2x6 framing.
- The front portion of the home is all open and filled with natural light from the abundant windows.
- Two bedrooms are tucked in the back and surprisingly each have their own baths.
- The living area has a vaulted ceiling starting at 9' and rising to 11'6".
- Enjoy the outdoors under the roof of your own vaulted covered porch with stone footings.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 12964KN (1,065 sq. ft.) and get a version with a one-car garage with house plan 11534KN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 681 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 681 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 23' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss