Rustic Wood-and-stone Craftsman Home with Home Office and Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- This 2-story rustic Craftsman home plan has a wood and stone exterior and decorative brackets in the gable peaks. A vaulted covered entry and a shed roof over the garage add to the curb appeal.
- Around the corner from the foyer - which has views to the vaulted great room ahead - you'll find your home office with views to the front.
- The kitchen is open to both the dining room and great room, and both of those rooms have access to the outdoors through sliding doors.
- The master bedroom has sliding door access to the back and a large walk-in closet through the four-fixture bath.
- A family foyer off the garage entry helps control clutter with a built-in bench and storage.
- Upstairs, there are two bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bath and a loft at the top of the stairs gives you room to enjoy outside your bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,661 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,907 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 751 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 210 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,579 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 592 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss