Secluded Master Suite
About This Plan
- An amazing master suite awaits you in this one-level home plan.
- Tray ceilings and a huge bathroom with double sinks and a soaking tub are just the beginning.
- The master walk-in closet is huge and the quiet location of the suite is ideal.
- In the main living area, an open floor plan maximizes the space and the views.
- A rear covered porch shelters you from the hot sun.
- Two family bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior and skip the study with house plan 11770HZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,762 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,762 sq. ft.
- Storage: 27 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 2"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 562 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick