Secluded Master Suite
About This Plan
- This house plan was designed in 3 different sizes to meet a wide range of budgets and family sizes. All share this attractive exterior and secluded master suite topped with a dramatic vaulted ceiling.
- Bedroom 3 is bright and airy with three beautiful arched windows to bring in light.
- Elegant columns separate the huge great room from the foyer.
- While the nook and great room have 10' ceilings, the marvelous kitchen is vaulted and has a peninsula eating bar that lets you see into the great room.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the rear covered lanai.
- Related Plans: Add a family room off the kitchen and nook with house plan 82029KA (1,850 sq. ft.) and get an extra bedroom with house plan 82031KA (2,159 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,769 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,769 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 35 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 149 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 49' 10"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 411 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss