Secluded Owner's Suite
About This Plan
- Economical to build due to its uncomplicated foundation and roofline, this Florida home has all the basics in a delightful open floor plan.
- The L-shaped living area gives you an efficient kitchen that overlooks the living room and around the corner, the dining area.
- Split bedrooms offer privacy to the owner's suite, keeping the family/guest bedrooms on the oppsite side of the home.
- Sliding glass doors in the living room take you out to the rear patio.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 82052KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,612 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,612 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 402 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss