Shingle Home Plan with Craft Room
About This Plan
- This luxurious shingle style home plan has all the bells and whistles including a huge craft room for all your projects.
- Special ceiling treatments can be found in almost every room, adding to the elegance.
- The highlight of the home is the octagonal great room with its fireplace.
- From here you can find your way into the quiet den or head out to the patio.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor with an open rail allowing views down into the foyer below.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,032 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,349 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,824 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,859 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 44' 1"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 680 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss