Shingle Home Plan with Vaulted Upper Spaces
About This Plan
- This unique Shingle style home plan has a seven-sided den flooded with light from windows on all sides.
- Both the living room and dining room are open to each other so they can enjoy the big fireplace.
- Another fireplace warms the family room that is open to the nook and spacious kitchen.
- All the bedrooms on the upper floor are vaulted with a private bathroom for each.
- The laundry room is also on this level - a handy feature for your convenience.
- MORE PHOTOS: see more photos in our Facebook photo album.
- Related Plan: Get a finished walkout basement with house plan 23490JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,019 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,084 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,935 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 802 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss