Shingle Style Home Plan with Lighthouse and Upper Level Bonus Room
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This 3,652 square foot shingle style lighthouse-inspired design comes complete with a central tower that serves as a striking focal point.
- The main level boasts an open-concept layout, with a spacious great room, dining area, and gourmet kitchen that are perfect for entertaining.
- The master suite enjoys access to the covered porch and ha a large walk-in closet and a 5-fixture bath. A second porch is accessible from the angled keeping room with fireplace.
- Upstairs, there are two bedrooms sharing a Jack and Jill bath and a loft. A optional room can be used as a bedroom, office or play room.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 15722GE (3,448 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,861 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 791 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 154 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 295 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 8"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 449 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 1" First Floor / 9' 1" Second Floor / 9' 1"