Shingles and Columns Provide Classic Facade
4 - 5
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This popular house plan comes in multiple sizes to suit many budgets.
- Step inside this home and you are greeted with views to the living room with fireplace and angled stairs ahead. To your right, french doors open to the den and a hallway takes you to the back of the home.
- The family room has a fireplace and the room is open to the nook and kitchen.
- Four bedrooms are located on the second floor.
- The lower level has a fifth bedroom and a large rec room.
- Related Plans: Build on a crawlspace with house plan 2359JD.
- Get a larger basement home with house plan 23121JD (4,377 sq. ft.)
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,080 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,065 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,595 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,420 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot