Inviting Columned Entry Porch
About This Plan
- Step inside this home and you are greeted with views to the living room with fireplace and angled stairs ahead. To your right, french doors open to the den and a hallway takes you to the back of the home.
- The family room has a fireplace and the room is open to the nook and kitchen.
- Upstairs, you'll find 4 bedrooms.
- The finished lower level gives you a fifth bedroom and a large rec room. Related Plans: Get a crawlspace foundation with house plan 23120JD (3,280 sq. ft.).
- Get a smaller basement home with house plan 23105JD (4,080 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,377 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,087 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,613 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,677 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 813 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss