Side Entry Garage Perfect for Corner Lots
About This Plan
- This spacious house plan features a dramatic split staircase. A popular design, it comes in multiple exteriors and garage options so that one will surely please you.
- Columns introduce the formal living and dining rooms with double tray ceilings, placed on either side of the foyer, as well as the two-story family room with its fireplace.
- Completing the first floor are the open kitchen, informal dining nook, den and powder room.
- The utility room is conveniently placed upstairs. Here, the sumptuous master suite features a cathedral ceiling, spa garden tub and a wonderful see-through fireplace between the tub and bedroom.
- Three family bedrooms share a hall bath and a bonus room offers extra space.
- Related front-facing garage plans: Alternate elevation and lower level- 23133JD.
- Alternate versions with 3-car tandem garages: 2352JD, 23136JD, 23137JD and 23139JD.
- Alternate versions with 3-car wide garages: 23135JD and 23138JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,740 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,730 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,010 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss