Single-Level Craftsman Ranch Home Plan with Split Bed Layout
About This Plan
- This traditional Craftsman ranch house plan gives you single level living to enjoy and two bedrooms in a split layout.
- This floor plan features a spacious great room, kitchen, and dining area that will occupy the whole family.
- A covered porch is accessed off the dining room at the back of the home.
- To the right of the home a large bedroom with a walk-in closet lie with a bathroom right off of the hallway.
- The master bedroom, located behind the garage, features a huge walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- This design tops off with a 3-stall garage.
- Related Plan: Get a finished lower level with 2 more beds and a large family room with wet bar with house plan 890127AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,703 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,703 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 268 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss