Single-Story European House Plan with Courtyard and Outdoor Fireplace
About This Plan
- This 3 bed, 2.5 bath Transitional European-style house plan gives you 2,682 square feet of heated living and a 2-car front-facing garage (1,435 square feet). As you step into the house, the entryway has views of the great room with cathedral ceiling ahead. The kitchen is to the right and bedrooms to the left. into the heart of the home.
- Bathed in natural light, the spacious kitchen boasts a large sliding glass door that opens up to a courtyard complete with a cozy fireplace. The kitchen has ample counter space an efficient layout and a large walk-in pantry with sink and second refrigerator.
- A graceful dining room is open to the kitchen and has access to the covered patio through a large sliding glass door. The hearth room and great room are on either side, each with a fireplace and views to the back.
- The master bedroom has an 11' tray ceiling and an en-suite bathroom with direct access to a private covered patio. Two additional bedrooms share a hall bathroom, catering both to the needs of family members and guests. For added convenience and versatility, there is an additional hall bathroom that also serves as a pool bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,682 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,682 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 562 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 94' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1435 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12