Single Story Living With Expansion Below
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Enjoy one-story living with this attractive 3 bedroom home plan. It comes with a an optional finished lower level giving you two more bedrooms plus recreation space and more.
- A covered porch shelters you as you enter the home where, once inside, you have views extending through to the back of the home.
- The great room is wide open and has 9' ceilings that extend to the kitchen and dining room.
- A sundeck off the eating nook is huge and a great place to enjoy the views.
- The master suite comes complete with a walk-in closet and his and her vanities. Two more bedrooms share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,719 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,719 sq. ft.
- Deck: 336 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 133 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1008 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss