Single-Story Ranch House Plan Under 1,700 Sq. Ft. with Split-Bed Layout
About This Plan
- This single-story house plan has a simple rectangular foot print (36' by 54') and gives you 1,680 square feet of heated living with 3 beds and 2 baths. Its simple design, minimizing complexity, helps keep your construction costs down.
- A covered porch spans the entire front of the home extending your livability to the outdoors.
- The center of the home gives you a great room with corner fireplace open to a kitchen with peninsula seating and workspace and a corner pantry.
- The bedrooms are in a split layout maximizing your privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss