Six Bedroom Mountain Retreat
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Have all the guests and family you want in this huge six bedroom Mountain retreat - there's room for one and all.
- Views from the foyer go straight back, over 48' from the front door.
- With an open floor plan, the sightlines go on forever from room to room.
- Stunning coffered ceilings top the huge kitchen and dining room.
- Send the kids to play in the vaulted great room off to one side where the noise won't disturb the rest of the house.
- The covered outdoor area includes an outdoor kitchen and folding windows from the inside kitchen so you can hand out snacks to those sitting on three bar stools.
- The master suite is a self-contained complex with a cozy sitting room with a fireplace, a gorgeous bathroom and a room-size walk-in closet with a center island chest of drawers.
- On the second floor, a bunk room with private bathroom can handle any guest overflow.
- Four large bedrooms share the loft and there's an enormous bonus room.
- Capping it all off is a lower level wine cellar with a tasting room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,450 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,468 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,332 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 154' 0"
- Depth: 112' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1575 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss