Sizable Craftsman Home Plan with Upstairs Master
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Vertical and horizontal siding, on the exterior of this Craftsman home plan, blend with stone accents to create visual interest and curb appeal.
- The open layout combines the great room, dining room, and kitchen, and large windows provide grand rearward views. A large, kitchen island anchors the living space, and the adjoining covered porch gives plenty of space to grill.
- Upstairs, discover the master bedroom behind french doors, along with a spacious en suite with a freestanding tub and a massive walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms also reside on the second level; one includes a full bath, and two share the hall bath. A large bonus room - factored into the total living area - provides a common space for the kids to enjoy.
- Downstairs, a generous recreation room with a wet bar greets you, as well as a bedroom and sizable storage room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,451 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,582 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,596 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 603 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 603 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss