Sizable New American Home with Spiral Staircase in Two-story Library
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the exterior of this New American home plan, which is exclusive to Architectural Designs, adds to the great curb appeal.
- The main floor of the home is primarily open, creating a comfortable space for everyday living. A quiet study near the foyer and a sun room adjacent the back deck offer a more secluded space to rest or read.
- The highlight of the main level is the mezzanine in the library, with built-in bookshelves and views down into the lower-level library. A spiral staircase will take you downstairs, which is topped off by a warm fireplace.
- Discover the lavish, owner's suite upstairs, which features a sitting nook, 5-fixture en suite with a two-person shower, and a spacious closet that opens to the laundry room.
- Three additional bedrooms reside across the hall; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- The entire family will enjoy the lower level, where a game room with a wet bar greets you at the bottom of the stairs, and leads to a fifth bedroom and home theater, along with the library.
- BUILD LOCATION: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,135 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,593 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,658 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,884 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,593 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 277 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 819 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 14
- Framing Type: Truss