Skinny Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- This skinny house is only 17′ wide and gives you over 2000 square feet spread across its two floors.
- The foyer escorts you past the one car garage to the coat closet, staircase, and powder room, large U-shaped kitchen, and open dining room and great room.
- The great room includes a fireplace and sliding door access to the rear covered porch.
- Upstairs are all three bedrooms, as well as the utility room, study, and an additional full bathroom. The second and third bedroom are located at the front of the home, and share a full bathroom (with two sinks) between them. We’ve angled the hallway walls, lending to a smoother sense of flow through the home, as well as to give more space to the bedrooms.
- The master suite is quite spacious for such a narrow home, helped in part by the scissor vaulted ceiling and large view window at the rear of the room. The master bath has a large angled walk-in closet, private toilet, combination shower/tub, and his and hers sinks.
- Related Plan: Get a 15'-wide version with house plan 85151MS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,170 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 846 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 17' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 240 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front