Sleek 938 Square Foot 2-Bed House Plan with Up-Sloping Ceiling
About This Plan
- A gently rising roofline from left to right, vertical siding and a stone fireplace give this 938 square foot house a contemporary vibe and makes it suitable in the woods or out in the open.
- Inside, two bedrooms with 9' ceilings line the left side of the home and are separated by a bathroom giving you extra privacy.
- The right side of the plan has ceilings that slope left-to-right and gives you a front-to-back open space. The living room with fireplace is in front. The kitchen has an island with a sink on one side and casual seating on the other. An adjacent dining nook has views to the back.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 938 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 938 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 30 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 890 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 36' 6"
- Max ridge height: 15' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick