Sleek, Modern House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Clean, spare lines are the hallmark of this modern house plan. The exterior is mostly stucco with wood tone siding accents.
- Long and narrow, the home has living space on the ground floor that could be turned into a fourth bedroom and a bathroom if desired.
- The main living space on the second floor is all open concept with views that stretch from the kitchen through the dining area and into the large living room.
- All the bedrooms are on the left side of the home with the master suite having a door to the large second floor patio.
- Another porch in back lies off the kitchen with stairs down to the ground level.
- Big windows and lots of glass brighten the whole house.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,150 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 555 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,595 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 950 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 183 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 236 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss